Get ready for the return of one of Vancouver’s biggest annual events.
Yes, you will feel all festive.
From Wednesday November 8 to Sunday November 12, the Circle Craft Christmas Market takes over the Vancouver Convention Center.
The BC-run market has been a tradition in the city for over four decades and this year is expected to feature over 300 artisans, including 50 new to the event.
During the five-day event, you will be able to browse products from clothing designers, potters, carpenters and metallurgists, glassblowers, jewelers, toy makers, candle and soap makers, among others.
More than 40,000 people are expected at this year’s event and will discover the creations of hundreds of Canadian artisans, all selected by a jury based on talent and diversity.
This year’s exhibitors include:
- Wee Woollies (children’s clothing)
- Cathi Jefferson (clay)
- Sophie’s clay art
- Annie 50 (clothes)
- Chloë Angus Design (clothing)
- Les Guedines en Folie (toys)
- Anêmone (fashion accessories)
- Salt Spring Island Peach and Cheese
- Popular boreal apothecary
- Jumping Creek Pottery
- VOILÀ Designs (clothing)
- Vintage Map Co. (pillowcases)
- Lennard Taylor Design Studio (clothing)
- Is Van Jam,
- Engin & Dennis Design Studio (glass)
- Illo Leather
Tickets for the event are $ 15 each for adults and you can get yours now through Circle Craft. Daily Hive readers can get $ 3 off the price of adult tickets by using code: CCD at the register.
2017 Cercle artisanal Christmas market
When: November 8 to 12
- Wednesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Or: West Vancouver Convention Center -1055 Canada Place
Price: $ 15 adults | $ 12 seniors and students | $ 11 each for groups of 10 or more | 2 for 1 after 5 p.m. | children under 12 are free – Tickets available through Circle Craft
Twitter | Facebook
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Circle Craft Christmas Market